1. Play Income
- Initial card sale: The sale of DUEL cards brings significant revenue to the protocol.
- Micro-transaction: non-power enhancing purchases such as DUEL Cards, avatar, wearables, game items etc.
- Staked Play: Play to Earn league and Leaderboard rankings are only available for gameplay in which players stake a Certain amount of tokens. The game takes a 2.5% fee on the stake. Rankings are based on players who win the most game tokens daily or weekly.
- League Gaming: P2E League wins unlock a vast amount of rewards. Participation in the tournament requires a ticket, purchases of which feed a prize pool, with the game taking 5% of all accrued ticket fees.
2. Metaverse Protocol Income
- Build to Earn: Third-party creators can build custom cards, worlds avatars, and wearables to allow players to play in them. The protocol takes a 30% fee earned as a Protocol fee.
- Metaverse Ads space: All maps carry ads lots, which sponsors can pay for.