Table of contents
Closed alpha version of BreakingDown game now available
About the BreakingDown game (Closed alpha version)
※This version is a closed alpha version. Therefore, there may be unimplemented functions or problems may occur.
- Only those who own BreakingDown Avatar NFT can play.
- You can play the Breaking Down game (alpha version) by entering the Breaking Down Arena with your avatar set to Breaking Down in the XANA app
- As this is an alpha version, some features are not implemented yet. There may also be problems
- You can play against humans and against the CPU (if there is no match within the matching time, it will be against the CPU)
How to play
- Launch the XANA app (v24.01.12 or later) and log in with the account that has the BreakingDown avatar.
- Tap the person-shaped icon at the bottom right to display the profile screen.
- On the “Profile” screen, tap the “Owned Assets” tab and tap the BreakingDown avatar you want to use for play from among the items you own.
- The selected avatar image will be displayed, so tap the “Equip” button.
- A pop-up will appear saying “Equip Successfully!”, so tap the “OK” button.
- Tap the globe icon at the bottom, type “BreakingDown Arena” in the search box at the top, and select the searched “BreakingDown Arena” space.
- An explanation screen for “BreakingDown Arena” will be displayed, so tap the “Enter” button.
- An “Enter As” pop-up will appear, so tap “Participant” button.
- Loading will begin, and once it is complete, the BreakingDown game menu screen will be displayed. The contents of each menu are as follows.
・Versus: Battle will be held (if matched, it will be versus person; if not matched, it will be versus CPU).
・Online: Not available in current version
・Training Mode: Unmoving opponent and unlimited time to practice manipulation.
・Select Fighting Profile: Select the battle profile to use for battle (attack behavior differs depending on the battle profile)
・Exit: Exit the space and return to the home screen
※About Select Fighting Profile
In the current version, you can select from the following 5 types of images. There is a problem in which “Rogue” and “Phoenix” are deselected on the display even if they are selected (they are set even if they are deselected on the display).
- Tap Versus to move to the matching screen. The following screen operation instructions will be displayed on the screen during matching.
- Once matching is complete, the Battle screen will be displayed and a 60-second battle will begin. The first person to win two rounds wins.
- When the battle is over, the following screen will be displayed. The contents of each button are as follows.
・Repeat Battle: Press this button if you want to battle with the same opponent again. If your opponent also presses the “Repeat Battle” button, a battle with the same opponent will begin. (When either person presses the “Repeat Battle” button, the button on the other person’s screen will also change, so you can see that the other person wants a rematch.)
・Search New Match: Move to matching screen
・Main Menu: Return to the main menu screen
XANA APP Download Links
- Android: Snapdragon 855, 6GB RAM, 3GB storage or higher. (Antutu v10 Overall score of 500,000 or more is recommended.)
- iOS: iPhone 11 (A13 Bionic, 4GB RAM) 3GB storage, or higher.
Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds these specifications to prevent UI issues and other bugs.